Billing Administration creates billing extracts, prints notices, and updates master files, based on user-maintained rules for billing.
Billing rules include the number of notices per billing cycle, the timing of notices, the header information for notices, and whether or not payment is required to keep the policy in force.
Bills and notices can be printed for one, several, or all policies; and can be run on an ad hoc basis, upon user request, or as part of regularly scheduled processing.
Other billing features include:
- Multiple billing types: direct bill, list bill, true group, self-billing, credit card, and e-billing
- Multiple non-standard frequencies, including 9, 10, 11, 13, and zero times per year, in addition to all the normal modes
- User-defined billing parameters and rules
- User-defined wording and messages on bills
- Balance carry forward and automatic application
- Billing for outstanding periods
- Multiple remittance options: check, lockbox, EFT, Stripe, ApplePay
- Ability to review the bill before sending a notice
- Ability to change billing information and recalculate
- Ability to change billing status
- Ability to re-bill
- Ability to suspend billing for user-defined reason
- Manual or auto reconciliation for group billing
- Group change activities through reconciliation screens
- Group level over/short tolerances
- Multiple user-defined billing formats
- Administration Fee billing for ASO groups